We offer you comprehensive consulting services in the orderly planning and processing of your planned event by appointment. In principle, you can choose between events requiring authorisation
may only be held in authorised or suitable venues with authorised or suitable event facilities if a compromising of the requirements specified in Section 3 (1) of the Carinthian Events Act
for the holding of events appears unlikely in light of past experience. Furthermore, they may only take place within the following periods of time:
in venues that exist in the form of closed premises, between 06:00 and 02:00,
in other venues between 06:00 and 24:00.
Other events are also subject to authorisation
Dates and deadlines
If you are planning a public event, please apply for the necessary permits in good time.
The waiting period for a venue permit is at least six weeks, please submit your application for an event permit at least two weeks before the planned event.
|Business / Events Department
Rathausplatz 1, 9500 Villach
T 04242 205 2200
F 04242 205 2299
Monday to Thursday 8:00–12:00 and 13:00–16:00
Please call to arrange an appointment in order to avoid waiting times.
Note: Entertainment tax.
Events subject to the tax on entertainment must be declared to the Fee Administration Office of the City of Villach, irrespective of other provisions on permits, at least one week before the planned event.
City service – events on public property
Venues exclusively or predominantly intended for event purposes and event facilities require an official permit for their operation.
We offer you comprehensive consulting services and handle the official procedure by appointment.
Please arrange an appointment and bring the following documents with you to the appointment:
- Land register excerpt
- List of all persons authorised to access the venue or event facility or with a right in rem to these
- Written consent of the persons with a right in rem to the venue or event facility, provided that they are not the applicant
- Exact name and description of the event for which the venue or event facility is to be considered
- Exact name of the venue to be used, including total capacity, type and design as well as name and description of the intended event facilities
- Safety report that substantiates the requirements pursuant to Section 9 (5) (a) Carinthian Events Act 2010
- Plan of the venue including floor plan
- Graphic representation in which the exact position of the installations and equipment used can be discerned
- Sworn declaration
- Identity document (copy)
Events that are not to take place in authorised venues but on public property must be applied for separately. Please use our city service form for this purpose. The contact is the Department for Nature Conservation and Environmental Protection, T
04242 204 2400, E firstname.lastname@example.org.