In order to preserve immunisation, adults should also regularly check their vaccination status and make arrangements for pending vaccinations if required.
Recommended vaccinations: (stored in the department of health all year round)
Diphtheria, tetanus, polio and pertussis (combined vaccine)
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
- Every 10 years
- Upon reaching the age of 60, re-vaccination against tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis should be undergone every 5 years.
- In the event of a longer vaccination interval of more than 20 years, a second diphtheria and tetanus re-vaccination should be undergone after 1 to 2 months.
Measles, mumps and rubella
The vaccination is offered free of charge to all adults who have not been sufficiently vaccinated.
Please do not forget your vaccination certificate.
T 04242 / 205-2519
Please note: Vaccination times Tuesday and Thursday only after prior agreement by telephone: 04242 / 205-2519
- Monday: 8 am to 12 p.m. (afternoons by appointment)
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 12 pm, 1p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (afternoons by appointment)
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., 1 p.m. to 4 p.m
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m